EASIEST WAY TO EDIT A PDF FILE FOR FREE (Phone or Laptop)

Hey, folks welcome to my blogs. In this blog, I will share, how you can edit a pdf file for free. Yes, you read it right, for free.


                         


Follow these steps to edit a PDF file for free:

Step 1: Open Canva on your desktop or phone. 

(I'm using my desktop here for this tutorial. You can use your phone also.)

You will see such interface:



Step 2: Now either drag and drop a file or click on your projects, then click on uploads and upload a file.


 For e.g., I have uploaded a file named 'Sample PDF file'.




Step 3: Click on the file that you have uploaded. The file will open.




Step 4: Edit text, media, whatever you want to edit.




Step 5: Click on the Share button appearing in the top right corner.




Step 6: Click on download, select the download type as 'PDF standard' and download it. 



   
  1.

     2.   






                                                                                                                                            3.

                                                      

                        














BOOM! YOU HAVE EDITED & DOWNLOADED YOUR PDF. 

THANKS FOR READING.

Follow us for more content. ðŸ’“

INSTAGRAM        SNAPCHAT       YOUTUBE


A blog by: Krishna Gupta

 

Comments